Tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
The management reserves the right, in combination with any other statements or directives which may be shown on the tickets as or as displayed on the premises to:-
- Refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- Refuse entry of and use on the premises of any camera or any form of audio or visual recording equipment; mobile phones must be switched off.
- Request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break in the performance/event owing to any unforeseen or avoidable cause.
- Make and change whatsoever the performance/event owing to any unforeseen or avoidable cause.
- Cancel or abandon the performance/event for reasons beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person compensation or damage whatsoever that, at the management’s discretion, refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket. Refunds will not be issued under any other circumstances.